[T3] Lean Cruise

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Mar 9 20:21:16 PST 2013

Well, If I go off of stock Id probably just get one of the aftermarket
systems like the megasquirt as its designed to be adjusted.  Digifant was a
disaster in the Northeast, the salt would get into the connectors and cause
intermittants that were hard to track down, Im not sure if they finally
improved the connectors on the later versions or not but the early ones were
troublesome when the got older...

Ive got CIS on my golf, its great, but I cant get a smooth idle anymore and
it always runs rough when started hot.  I know its not always been this way
but for the 13 years ive had it...

PM me for a pic of the stripe, Olson graphics can do them in any color you
want.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Humm never had any connection issue with it since I bought it new.  It never
was up north but it did spend 3 years in south Florida on the coast with all
the salt water air but I know that's not as bad as road salt. A more modern
FI system like mega squirt would be good as you could set it up like you
want.  I'll try to PM you.

Dennis