[T3] Leak under front driver side

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 09:23:30 PDT 2013

I had the car up on jacks this morning to pump in some grease in the front
end.  I pumped grease into the one grease nipple on each end until I saw
grease coming out the seal on the other side.  While the front end was
jacked up, I tried to spin the front wheel.

On the driver's side, the wheel spun freely, but I could hear it dragging
on the brake pads all the way around.  On the passenger's side, the wheel
would not spin freely and it was certainly dragging on the pads, and facing
resistance, all the way around.

If the brakes were working perfectly, then I assume the front wheels should
freely spin (with no drag on the pads), is that correct?

Jacob