[T3] Brakes (was Leak under front driver side)

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 17 19:26:23 PDT 2013

> I can rebuild the caliper and I can probably replace the broken bleed...

Jacob, please note that Jim isn't doing this kind of work to get rich. He is doing it because of the desire to keep his own T3's on the road and to help others do the same, and the fact that no one else has done the research on components to get it right like he has (with support from very knowledgeable folks here on this list) for your car.

Jeff '67 Sqbk