[T3] RE Type 3 Brakes

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 04:14:00 PDT 2013

In a message dated 3/19/2013 11:51:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

Speaking of them plastic seat slides are they even available?
I  was always wondering what the broken black things in my glove c
ompartment were  when I received my car and when I had to slide the seat forward I
figured it  all out then. Both my seats only have one in and those are in need
of  replacing also.

ISP West  has them, but like Jim said, they're not cheap.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction