[T3] RE Type 3 Brakes

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 06:02:45 PDT 2013

In a message dated 3/20/2013 8:47:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

Are you sure about just one layer on later cars? I thought it was 2
for all of them. Right now I can't remember which years I've done
this  on, but the 2 layers sure comes as a surprise, the first time
you do this  job.

If  there's 2 layers on the late cars, then they're so close together that
you  don't notice it. On my 64, the 2 layers were about 4 or 5 inches apart.
You  definitely notice that. :O

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction