[T3] over-the-top mufflers

David Yaghoubian goob at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 20 16:38:49 PDT 2013

After six years of daily driving with my ISP West OTT muffler (and not a single bellows burned) I decided to upgrade to the ceramic version last month. The new unit is sitting pretty in my living room since I haven't had time to install it yet, but I must say this is my favorite aftermarket T3 part of ALL TIME. Since the early 80s I have run stock, Monza/Empi, single GP, dual GPs, back to stock, and then finally the ISPW OTT in ~2007. My original non-ceramic is still in prefect shape (I am in Socal and have a garage, so YMMV) so I will repaint it and keep it as a spare. At $250 for ceramic I consider it utilitarian, affordable bling. :)

Hopefully the ceramic version puts out the same amount of heat, otherwise maybe I will need to stock up on spare bellows (?)

In sum, I highly recommend this exhaust. Great tone, no backfires, no dragging in and out of driveways, no burned bellows (with the non-ceramic ver.) and no rust if you prep it correctly.

Dave Y.
68 Square