[T3] temp gauge

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 22 17:10:56 PDT 2013

Bob is basically right, you can run the flat out and they wont overheat
At least at sea level areas.  The times I REALLY need my temp gauge is when
the boat is getting towed (towed it home in 96 degree weather 2 years ago)or
when Im crossing Kansas or Nevada and its over 100 degrees.

Keith

This is  probably why I do stay stock. It's not that I couldn't figure out
some way to  calibrate it, but more of a case of knowing ALL of the cooling
tin is in  place, and the engineers did a great job designing the engine,
trans, and  making it all work with a given tire size (effects gearing and
engine  temps).If you stay stock, or very close to it, you shouldn't have a
problem.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction