[T3] temp gauge

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Mar 23 09:56:52 PDT 2013

The long range outlook for the Northeast this year is good, Spring will
slide in in April and by the middle of the month it should be nice.  Spring
will get warmer and drier as time goes on and we should have a warm and
droughty summer at least thru July.

Those poor folks in the Midwest are in for another hot and dry summer
though.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

We have had a mild and wet winter here in the south.  But our spring has
been late getting here. We have only been in the 50s for highs here lately
and that's cool for mid to late March in our part of the world. It's
interesting seeing all the different opinions on gages for our cars here.  I
have been toying around with putting a cylinder head temp gage on mine after
I get it back on the road just because both of the heads on mine have a
place for a temp sensor (I have 2 left heads).  Also I have been driving
modern cars or an old truck with a modern drive train and electrical system
for the last several that I am just use to having that info. The problem for
me is that I'm no closer deciding which way to go on this because of the
conflicting info between folks here of whom I respect there opinions on both
side of the issue. But this is good helps weighs the pros and cons.   Any
way I guess I will dig deeper researching this to come up with an answer
that is best for me and Clementine.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT