[T3] temp gauge

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Mar 23 08:42:54 PDT 2013

The long range outlook for the Northeast this year is good, Spring will
slide in in April and by the middle of the month it should be nice.  Spring
will get warmer and drier as time goes on and we should have a warm and
droughty summer at least thru July.

Those poor folks in the Midwest are in for another hot and dry summer
though.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com