[T3] temp gauge

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 06:05:15 PDT 2013

In a message dated 3/22/2013 11:33:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Even harder to imagine that last year on this day it was 81 in  Albany, the
salt was off the road and I was driving the Square  already!

Keith

(It sure is odd to recall those 100+  degree days coming back from the
Invasion when it's snowing outside  now!)

At this time last year, I had just gotten the tires balanced and on  the
t-34, and was starting to finish putting in the interior.
Of course a week later, the bottom fell out of the nice warm  weather, and
it stayed cold for the month of April. I hope it does the reverse  this
year, as we've been cold and white since December. :O
I really do want to get the new bumper pieces I've picked up on the  car,
along with finishing a couple of other T-3 related odd jobs.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction