[T3] Price List?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Mar 26 11:52:41 PDT 2013

On 26 Mar 2013 at 13:59, Gerald Johnson wrote:

> Dear Mr Jim Adney, I have recently acquired my first T3, a vw fastback.  I
> read your comments about your list of available price list and parts.
> Please send me a copy of the price list and parts available because I am in
> need of several parts. I am a member of the T3 group and excited about this
> network.

Welcome to our little corner of instanity.  ;-)

We love these cars and that's why we're here. I don't have an
electronic version to send out yet, but maybe someday. In the
meantime, tell me what parts you're looking for and what year your
fasty is.

Most of what I have is '68-73, no front fenders or bumpers. Some
earlier fuel system and electrical parts. For the FI years, I have
anything you might need, and some you need but don't know about.

There are LOTs of things I rebuild: FI fuel pumps, distributors,
odometers, clocks, brake calipers and master cylinders to list just a
few of the more common ones.

Start with your year and a want list.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org