[T3] Price List?

Gerald Johnson gjohnson7236 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:59:00 PDT 2013

Dear Mr Jim Adney, I have recently acquired my first T3, a vw fastback.  I
read your comments about your list of available price list and parts.
Please send me a copy of the price list and parts available because I am in
need of several parts. I am a member of the T3 group and excited about this
network.  Gerald Johnson, 3330 Endsley Road, Spring Hill Florida 34604,, my
email address is gjohnson7236 at gmail.com.. Thanks volkvet