[T3] Price List?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Mar 25 22:53:35 PDT 2013

I see that I didn't explain my price list sufficiently. If you came
to the 2012 Invasion you got one last year. If I did some work for
you in the meantime, I sent a copy back with your returned parts.

I really don't want to get in the practice of just mailing out
copies, but I'll continue to send copies out with parts that I've
rebuilt. In the meantime, if you have needs, please just email me
personally (not on the list.) I'd like to keep the list
non-commercial.

thanks,

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org