[T3] Tire size?

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 14:40:36 PDT 2013

Almost ALL the RVer's buy heavy, flannel-backed, vinyl wheel covers and
drape them over the rubber, when parked.
It only takes a minute to install 4 of them and protects against sun
exposure and  UV damage.

When we buy a 22.5" tires,  for over $600.00 each, trying to get the
maximum "life" out of our 6 (some times 8) tires is the prudent thing to do.

As RVer's, we rarely wear tires out.  Sitting in one location, for weeks or
often months at a time, our tires tend to "weather-check" and become unsafe
after 6-to-8 years.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)