[T3] wiring

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Mon Mar 4 03:37:31 PST 2013

Hey all! Whenever I have an issue trying to snake wires through grommets and such, I use a standard baseball glove lacing needle. The needle portion is about six inches long although they vary in size and already have the eye built into them for the wires. Just feed the wire through the eye, tape and you're all set to go. Most any sports store would have these. I bought mine at the local Walmart for less than two dollars. Doug '73 Fasty FI "Leilani"