[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sat Mar 16 15:59:55 PDT 2013

The photos are from my '71, Jim.
It was a few years ago when I rebuilt the box, and I have forgotten who sent me replacement rubber parts, either here or the Samba.  They don't look like any standard part, so without such a well-stocked friend, you'd have to rig up something from scratch.
This place and the Samba, much more than ebay, have resulted in my car still being alive today!
-Phil