[T3] Small red wire ???

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Mar 17 16:32:08 PDT 2013

OK I have looked in the wire diagram in the Bentley and am down to one small red wire that runs from(I assume) the dash area to the engine compartment its not hot with or without the key on and am totally clueless what it is or what it might have been for. It's the lone wire after removing all the leftovers of the original FI system butcher job the last owner did. I am bundling wires and just don't want to forget something. I might just leave it there as never hurts to have a dead wire that might come in handy some day. But my curiosity is getting to me ;-)

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org<http://1peter4-10.org/>
http://volkswageninsanity.us<http://volkswageninsanity.us/>