[T3] Dump Day

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun May 5 10:55:59 PDT 2013

BTW, whoever it was that said they are cheapening up batteries appears to be
right on target, this Interstate only lasted 6 years and IVe never had less
than 9 from any of them, in fact.. The one from the Golf is in there now
till I get a new one and its 12 years old!

Keith

\

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

That may have been me Keith.  A friend of mine who works at the FLAP I do a
lot of business with said for whatever reason I can't remember that all auto
battery manufactures have starting using less lead in their batteries in the
last year and a half to two years.  This makes for a shorter life battery.

Dennis Stiefel