[T3] Rust...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 12 06:18:16 PDT 2013

In a message dated 5/11/2013 12:44:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Bob "taught" me about this, in September 2012.
How many days did  we "oil a little ... open and close the doors" until
the stiffness and  squeaky-ness went away?

It took  about 3 or 4 days before both doors were opening smoothly. I do
think you  should hit them again, and "exercise" them some more. Your's were
pretty  rusty, and the first hour seemed to flush mostly just rust out of the
hinges  (the left in particular).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction