[T3] fuel filter

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 19 12:11:46 PDT 2013

iF your thinking of this its probably because your overflow hose is bad,
Check the overflow hose and replace if necessary, if the hose was bad the
tank may be pretty rusty too and that may need attention.  With a Stock
system and a clean tank, any good aftermarket filter in the stock location
is more than enough.

Spin on is nice, but you can buy an awful lot of $3 filters for that and
they last quite a while under there with a good clean and sealed fuel
system.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com