[T3] fuel filter

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun May 19 16:08:10 PDT 2013

I already installed one of your kits. And went through the tank clean out long ago.
Was just wanting to make sure with the new FI that i get good filtration and don't miss anything that might damage stuff downstream.  A lot of the Megasquirt stuff I have read they are running pre filters 100 micron and 10 micron or smaller post fuel pump which I think would be overkill so just wanted to make sure.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us