[T3] Type 3 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Nov 2 18:12:40 PDT 2013

Well remember, it's the PEOPLE at the invasion, not just the cars!  So don't
worry about arriving in a T3 so long as you can get there safely.  Not
everyone (or their cars) is ready for a cross country trip that takes a
week, and not everyone has 2 weeks to take off just to commute so I
certainly wouldn't expect everyone who comes to drive there.

Some folks think IM nuts for driving a 40+ year old car across country for a
week, and in Kansas last summer I started wondering about it myself.... but
that was probably just the Heat!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com