[T3] Type 3 Invasion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 10:20:53 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/2/2013 9:12:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Well remember, it's the PEOPLE at the invasion, not just the  cars!  So
don't
worry about arriving in a T3 so long as you can get  there safely.  Not
everyone (or their cars) is ready for a cross  country trip that takes a
week, and not everyone has 2 weeks to take off  just to commute so I
certainly wouldn't expect everyone who comes to drive  there.

Some folks think IM nuts for driving a 40+ year old car across  country for
week, and in Kansas last summer I started wondering about it  myself.... but
that was probably just the  Heat!

Keith

Agreed Keith, but then you made not 1, but 2 trips across Kansas.  ;-) But
yes, I wondered the same thing when it was 116* at 4:30 in the  afternoon in
Hay(d)es Kansas. :O

But, it is the people that make the Invasions special. The cars are  just a
bonus. : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction