[T3] Planning the Type 3 Invasion Trip

maroblll at coqui.net maroblll at coqui.net
Thu Nov 7 13:39:12 PST 2013

Still...  Political correctness is not part of my upbringing and
sometimes I get a bit out of hand or liberal while using a language
that's not my native one.  Google "Adriel Auto" and get a laugh.
There's actually a guy named Adriel who has one of the largest Toyota
dealerships in Puerto Rico.  They're everywhere!  And laugh some more; I
don't need a passport either, if I stay in the US that is.
Take care!