[T3] Planning the Type 3 Invasion Trip

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:50:43 PST 2013

> From: maroblll at coqui.net
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:39:12 -0800
> Subject: Re: [T3] Planning the Type 3 Invasion Trip
>
> Still... Political correctness is not part of my upbringing and
> sometimes I get a bit out of hand or liberal while using a language
> that's not my native one. Google "Adriel Auto" and get a laugh.
> There's actually a guy named Adriel who has one of the largest Toyota
> dealerships in Puerto Rico. They're everywhere! And laugh some more; I
> don't need a passport either, if I stay in the US that is.
> Take care!

Jose', now I remember who you are!

Language? I don't understand what you mean by liberal, as here it has
many meanings, especially when it comes to P.C.!

I did, and it is funny, especially since I hate Asian cars... Killed
Volkswagen's presence in the U.S.A. along with the exchange rate, but that
is economics! Plus, ricers, especially Civics, are annoying!

Yep, I remember that from history. ;p

Thank you so very much!
Adriel