[T3] Throttle Valve Switch

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Nov 7 14:09:19 PST 2013

On 7 Nov 2013 at 14:16, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> On a different subject does the tank kit you offer work on beetles?  We are
> starting to work on my middle son's 71 stander beetle and I noticed it look
> like it had about the same evap set up my fastback dose.

I really don't know much about beetles, except that they don't have
the overflow hose that we got. The vent system may be similar and I
could sell that part of the kit separately if you'd like, but I can't
be sure of how well it would fit. You could do a more careful
comparison with your fasty to be sure.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org