[T3] Invasion Basic Info

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 15:31:23 PST 2013

End of June in the area shouldn't be too bad.  You get some tempering effect from the proximity to the Great Lakes.  Of course it could also be hot and humid.

I am sure Dave Pallo, our local Fairport host, will pipe in with some more specifics from his years of living there.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com