[T3] Invasion Basic Info

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 18:08:01 PST 2013

The average high then is about 79 - 80, and the humidity is just starting
in.
But, in NY, fronts come thru often so we vary back and forth between 70's
and low 90's at times in the middle of June, but usually we stay in the
80's. were not in the intense summer heat till july most of the time but
there is usually one heat wave in June, so "do you feel lucky"?  but we
always feel lucky with invasion weather!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"