[T3] Invasion Basic Info

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 20:38:41 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/8/2013 9:33:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:

Bob, is your Father coming? He was an interesting camp site  neighbor;
don't mean any harm. Think it be better if there was a couple more  people.

At this  point in time, I don't know. But, it wouldn't surprise me IF he
showed up. He  enjoys going to them, and seeing everybody. He was also an
"original" Invader,  having attended Parma in 2002. : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction