[T3] Invasion Basic Info

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 20:35:22 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/8/2013 9:07:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

The average high then is about 79 - 80, and the humidity is just  starting
in.
But, in NY, fronts come thru often so we vary back and  forth between 70's
and low 90's at times in the middle of June, but usually  we stay in the
80's. were not in the intense summer heat till july most of  the time but
there is usually one heat wave in June, so "do you feel  lucky"?  but we
always feel lucky with invasion weather!

Yeah, your NY weather is a little different from our Michigan weather.
Keith seems to be more on the warmer side of the state, while Dave or I live
closer to the lake. That northerly breeze can make a big difference.

As for heat waves, I think the last 2 Invasions qualify for that. I'd  like
to see something more like the Yipsy or Hershey Invasion, where temps  were
in the mid to upper 70's please. Keith, can you arrange that with your
weather guys? ;-) More than likely though, we'll have beautiful weather for
it. : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction