[T3] STUMPED!!???

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 15 22:34:57 PST 2013

Sorry, can't remember the name of the part, that little round thingy at the top of the inside of the cap.
I had an intermittent bad behavior that was fixed once that little thingy actually fell out. It was broken just enough to sort or stay in place, but loose enough to sometimes not work properly.

Perhaps something related to that thingy.

Jeff '67 Sqbk