[T3] STUMPED!!???

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 12:15:03 PST 2013

>I can take it to physics one of these days and maybe
>find where it has failed, but for now I've just marked it BAD.

Question?
Is the rotor on our cars just a "pass-through" electrical device from the
carbon brush to the brass(?) tip to carry the current to one of the 4 SP
wires?  Or is there something internal of the rotor which could fail?

And, Jim, how will you test that "bad" Taiwanese rotor?
 Dissection autopsy?  Carefully removing layers of the Bakelite material
until you get to the internal elements?

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)