[T3] FI and mechanic problems

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Nov 19 06:02:17 PST 2013

Hey all! I usually sit in the shadows and try to learn but had to add my
opinion. I have only had my Fastback for a couple of years and am not a
mechanic. Down here in Cape Cod Massachusetts I have had nothing but
problems with mechanics who claim to be able to fix my car but never did. I
finally began doing it myself either thru process of elimination or with
help and advice from the group. My FI is now running the best it has ever
run even though I still do have some issues. I wish I lived closer to
someone who could help but there does not seem to be anyone right now. I
guess I'm trying to say; be patient, don't try to cut any corners and be
vigilant and you'll get it right. It's not rocket science. Any finally
thanks to all of you who have helped whether you know you helped or not! :)