[T3] Opposite of Terri's problem

Matt P pfeilmat at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 19 13:58:12 PST 2013

Jim,

The entire assembly is not there. Just a threadded hole. Right now I am surveying the damage per say to see what I need to get this car running smoothly and safely. You can tell it had not been installed for quite some time. Plus, there is no wire going to it. So the failure is on a part not being there in the first place. I just think it is amazing and also a testamant to these engines that it runs at all!
The guy I bought it from drove it 40 or so miles to his house and worked the body on it. He never got into the mechanicals. I bought it because I liked it and he had to get rid of it due to a military reassignment over seas where he cannot have a car.

Matt P

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device