[T3] Opposite of Terri's problem

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 16:56:32 PST 2013

I helped an overheating Beetle I saw by the side of the motorway near
Bristol.  The idle cut-off was very loose, and after tightening it , the car
was running OK again - don't know if the weak mixture had done any lasting
damage though.

I've never had one come loose maybe the temp extremes aren't extreme enough
here in the UK!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club