[T3] Moving a siezed drivers seat...

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 24 20:41:28 PST 2013

On Nov 24, 2013, at 11:30 PM, J. Jonik wrote:

> And....how the heck to spray penetrating stuff (CRC Liquid Wrench WD-40) on the runners of the seats?   There's no way to spray it so it drips down or anything.   It's all protected by metal.  You'd have to turn the car upside down.

One of the things you could do is remove the cushion and springs from the lower seat cushion.  This will let you see what is going on and get better access for the PB Blaster.  The upholstered pad and springs is only held on be 8 metal tabs that are bent over the spring assembly.  There are two on each side of the cushion pan.  I took some pictures of a seat I had in my basement.  I will e-mail them directly to you.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com