[T3] Type 3 Invasion

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 2 09:04:56 PDT 2013

> From: dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:21:27 +0000
> Subject: Re: [T3] Clementine
>
> Well, we've got as far as Anne noting the invasion dates in her diary, so
> that's progress.
>
> Looking at distances, it's a comfortable drive up to Fairport NY from
> Albany. There are other possibilities too. It depends a bit on what else
> we plan to do by way of sight-seeing to get good value out of the air-fares
> (and all that carbon dioxide).
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, Keith.

Dave, so there is a chance you are coming? Now that I think on it, might be
one of the last opportunities... Wouldn't be another on the eastern side for
another eight years. So, if you are coming, I have to come. I know some folks
will hate me for coming without a type 3, but none come from Commufornia or
the Southwest (excluding Colorado of course!). With my Autism and lack of
driving a classic auto on a long road trip, too unsafe.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel