[T3] Clutch fork!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 04:22:40 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/29/2013 11:50:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

When I installed one of these replacement shafts, I had a nice weld
added to the tension side of each arm. I've never had a problem with
this, but then again, I've only had stock pressure plates.

This is probably a good thing to have done on a stock shaft, when the
engine is out too. I only say that, as I've run across a couple that had been
trying to move over the years (even with a stock clutch). After all, these
parts aren't getting any younger. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction