[T3] EFI conversion

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Oct 6 08:09:41 PDT 2013

On 6 Oct 2013 at 0:55, SAW DUST wrote:

> Oh right, good point about the fender fuel tube. You could ad the 67
> fuel filler tube to the FI tank and cut out and patch the fender
> filler tube.

Right, that would also be possible, but you'd have to be careful
about getting the position of the inside filler tube just right, or
it wouldn't fit. I think cutting out a patch from the bottom of the
FI tank, about 1 ft in dia, would be easier to do, because you
wouldn't have to worry about getting it welded into the early tank
perfectly positioned. There's nothing critical about the exact
position of that part.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org