[T3] Muffler

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 10:38:43 PDT 2013

In a message dated 10/13/2013 11:39:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

On towing my 72 SB to Lawton OK I passed over a large chunk of  fresh
asphalt and it hit my header muffler and mangled it. I need a  replacement but
don't want to use one of the quiet packs found most places  what are some of
y'all using on your headers. I have a bug pack type 3  header.

You might try asking ISP about their Over The Top muffler set up, and see
IF you can just get the muffler. I think their header part is the same as
what  you already have.

Side note; The turnpike people were actually fixing I-44? Last time I was
thru there (last month), they were just doing shoulder work between Lawton
and  Texas, and Lawton and Chickasha. :O

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction