[T3] Muffler

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Oct 13 12:50:03 PDT 2013

I hit the chunk on I70 we stayed in Salina, KA and I noticed the damage the next morning. Had to remove the muffler to continue on the journey.  The header is a little bent but I think I can get it back to where it needs to be the muffler on the other hand did not fare so well.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us