[T3] Automatic Transmission Conversation

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 10:12:57 PDT 2013

In a message dated 10/15/2013 12:02:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
one4house at yahoo.com writes:

On another thought, where are VIN numbers located on these cars?  Dash, in
the window, on the hump under the rear seat....are there other  places? I
just want to make sure I am not getting a stolen car  too.

Starting in 1970, VW had VIN locations at the tunnel, under the  rear seat,
left corner of the dash pad, up front under the hood, and a sticker  on the
left door post. That last one is usually removed IF the car is  repainted a
different color. :O

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction