[T3] Automatic Transmission Conversation

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 09:02:42 PDT 2013

These are great tips so far. I appreciate the updates.

I will be looking over the car with a fine-tooth comb. I am currently selling parts off of a car that I bought without being thorough. I like to learn the hard way.

I will post up some pictures when I finally have the car in my possession.

On another thought, where are VIN numbers located on these cars? Dash, in the window, on the hump under the rear seat....are there other places? I just want to make sure I am not getting a stolen car too.