[T3] Pop Out Window

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Oct 15 14:56:17 PDT 2013

On 15 Oct 2013 at 14:12, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> At least  you don't get "nice Corvair", like we do when driving the T-34
> Ghia. ;-)

I love Corvairs. In fact, I learned to drive in one that my dad
bought on the very first day they were introduced, in the fall of
1959, but even though there are certainly design similarities,
including also the BMW 1600-2002 lines and the Volvo P1800. Those
were all beautiful cars, especially the P1800 wagon. Still, I don't
see how anyone could mistake a T34 for a Corvair.

I guess it remains true that no one ever went broke underestimating
the intelligence of the American public.  ;-)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org