[T3] Glovebox

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 16:23:46 PDT 2013

In case anyone does this...what I learned today!
1. The glovebox installs from the rear...meaning don' try and push it in,
like I did. I tore up the box a little. I guess it seems obvious to
everyone else since nobody mentioned this. You have to move it by putting
it under the dash and pulling it into place...NOT PUSHING.
2. Use needle nose pliers to pull the wire out of the tube once you have
the wire in place. Pull hard to get a good access amount.
3. Make sure that your control level has lots of good action, and that you
can tell that it is moving the wire before closing the trunk.