[T3] Clementine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Oct 22 10:15:44 PDT 2013

I should add that you may also need to adjust the antenna trimmer in your
radio. Every radio has one of these, which is there to compensate for the
exact capacitance in your antenna lead-in cable.
There should be a place where you can stick in a very small insulated
screwdriver and turn it until you get the best reception at a station near
the bottom of the AM dial.

The adjustment position varies with the radio model. You may have to remove
the front panel of the radio to see the hole for this adjustment. I'm away
from home right now, but if you'll tell us which model Sapphire you have,
someone may be able to help you find that adjustment.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Sapphire XVI

Dennis