[T3] Clementine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Oct 26 08:06:32 PDT 2013

Well that sounded good, Dennis.  Definitely Type 3 music!  I wouldn't worry
about getting the radio fixed - much nicer to listen to the music of the
engine.  ;-)

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club

Well she was behaving for the most part when we were recording. It did skip
some when during that time you just can't hear it in that video.  We did
have the radio playing but had the volume down. We were listing to a classic
rock station. I'm getting a few more station after getting it away from the
school building but it still needs some work on the radio.  But yes there is
something about the sound of an air cooled boxer engine in our cars that
gets you going.

Dennis