[T3] Clementine

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 11:49:23 PDT 2013

Dennis, glad you got your family member back! Bet you feel 24 years
younger! ;P

>But yes there is
> something about the sound of an air cooled boxer engine in our cars that
> gets you going.

Yep! Gets the dog going too! Similar with the diesel, but doesn't sit in it
while I work waiting for a ride... Let the Cali registration and insurance
lapse, as why pay for non-op for a year when it will come back this winter?

Have fun!
Adriel H. Rowley