[T3] Clementine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Oct 26 13:29:48 PDT 2013

Dennis, glad you got your family member back! Bet you feel 24 years younger!
;P

>But yes there is
> something about the sound of an air cooled boxer engine in our cars
>that  gets you going.

Yep! Gets the dog going too! Similar with the diesel, but doesn't sit in it
while I work waiting for a ride... Let the Cali registration and insurance
lapse, as why pay for non-op for a year when it will come back this winter?

Have fun!
Adriel H. Rowley

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

Thank you Adriel.  I'm checking to see if I'm getting some of my hair line
back LOL.  Guess your dog would go crazy if he or she heard one of those
boxer Diesels that Subaru sales overseas.

Dennis