[T3] Clementine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Oct 26 13:34:29 PDT 2013

On 25 Oct 2013 at 23:03, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> The biggest problem is the skipping it has when you move the gas
> paddle up or down or hold it at a certain RPM. But when you hold it
> steady at most range it dose fine. Could this be the throttle position
sensor?

Yes, the TPS is a definite possibility. The easy test is to just unplug the
TPS and drive the car. If these particular symptoms go away, the TPS is at
fault.

Ok I unplugged it this afternoon and she ran like a top no skipping what so
ever. I let her cool off and even the running rich part when cold was
somewhat better but not completely gone.

Dennis